'Mens et Manus'
'Minds and hands'---MIT's time-honoured credo might be the best way to explain robotics' growing popularity among young and adult hobbiest. Playing with robotics offers children a unique intellectual experience to identify problems, look for solutions and execute their ideas. Therefore, it is our mission to nurture scientists and engineers of tomorrow by striving to provide an ideal robotics learning environment.
Why at Robotics Connection?
Robotics Connection Pte Ltd is a leading company providing robotics education and science enrichment courses and workshops. We have conducted numerous robotics workshops and courses in schools, after-care centers, community clubs and clubs over the past 9 years.
- Small class size; maximum 5 students per class
- Each student will build his/her own robot and learn at his/her pace
- Each session has its learning objectives and students will assemble a different type of robot in each session
- Students will be taught programming using simple graphical based software
- There will be a simple Mission and challenge in every session to test
- A team of dedicated and passionate trainers