Why work at Robotics Connection?
Robotics Connection is a young and robust firm with many passionate people for robotics from youngsters to adults. Here, you will not only experience the gratification of helping children sailing into the world of robotics but also experience fun working and learning new skills with great and enthusiastic co-trainers and industries.
FULL-time Robotics Education Engineer
- To conduct physical and online robotics and coding classes for children and adults
- To develop training materials and prototype robotics projects
- To undertake industry robotics, 3D printing, and coding projects
- Preferably at least a diploma in Engineering ( Mechatronics, Electronics or Computer) with at least 2 years of working experiences
- Experience in using robotics platforms such as Lego Mindstorms, Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Scratch, C Programming or Python programming preferred but training will be provided to suitable candidates without robotics knowledge
- Have a passion to teach and interact with young students ( 7 to 16 years old), adults and able to work independently
To get started, you can fill in this application form and email it to email@example.com
Feel free to drop us a message for further inquiries, we will get back to you soon!